Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yellow Flores Dress Refashion

This is my first refashion since I have been back in school and its been so hot (no AC) in my room that its been hard to do any manual labor, but I have had such positive feedback from friends at Kenyon about my dresses that I have to keep going! I have been so encouraged and inspired by hearing all of the kind things people have been saying! Please keep reading, commenting and sign up for email updates on the sidebar! Also, be on the lookout for my first giveaway coming soon!!






Tiger Face


Special thanks to Lamont and Dulce for photos!!

1 comment:

  1. This remake is AMAZING. That dress looks great on you. That skill and the creative eye that you have to be able to see what can be created from something old is really cool. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...